We don't sell in bulk

Laksmi:
    1.Do you ship to Thailand?
    2.Do you offer wholesale price if i buy many sunglasses?
    3.If I make an order, could you deliver the product as a gift?
    4.When you deliver, could you inform the product value less than $40?
 
Linda:
    hello, please hold
Laksmi:
    sure
Linda:
    thanks for holding.. yes, we can ship to Thailand. we do  not sell in bulk and do not offer volume discounts. and yes, we can declare the merchandise as a gift at 14.99 USD per pair
Laksmi:
    I see, how much for delivery to thailand? do I have to pay per item, or per item?
Laksmi:
    and mark it as a gift?
Linda:
    total for shipping is 39.90 USD up to 2 lb
Laksmi:
    I see, so for your informed weight, how many items could I buy?
Linda:
    it really depends on the brand.. lets say for Prada optical frames it may hold up to 3 items and for some Bvlgary sunglasses it may be just one.. I can not give you more precise info at this time