CAN I GET PRESCRPITION LENES?

cynthia:
    cAN I GET PRESCRPITION LENES IN THESE SHADES Ferragamo Fe 2177c 691/13 and Dolce & Gabbana Dg 6054c 1636/13?

Linda:
    hello, please hold, checking...
cynthia:
    ok
Linda:
    please send your prescription to mdaoptical@gmail.com.. our technician will take a look and get back to you with the instructions..
cynthia:
    ok
Linda:
    Can I help you with anything else?
cynthia:
    how much will it cost me?
Linda:
    It depends on your prescription.
cynthia:
    ok
CYNTHIA:
    I WAS TRYING TO SEND AN EMAIL BUT IT WILL NOT GO THROUGH, SO DO YOU HAVE A NUMBER I CALL FOR THE LAB?
CYNTHIA:
    ITS HARD TO WRITE AN EYEGLASS PRESCRIPTION CAN I FAX OR CALL?
Linda:
    thanks for holding.. most of our customers scan and email
Linda:
    do you have ascanner available?
CYNTHIA:
    NO
CYNTHIA:
    WHERE CAN I GET THIS DONE?
Linda:
    do you have a fax available?
CYNTHIA:
    NO
Linda:
    you just asked me if you can fax..
CYNTHIA:
    CAN I GET THIS DONE AT AN OFFICE DEPOT
Linda:
    yes, I think you can scan there and email to mdaoptical@gmail.com
CYNTHIA:
    OK THANKS
Linda:
    you are welcome. anything else I can help you with?
CYNTHIA:
    NO
Linda:
    have a nice day