Thank You - Boudoir Edition

One of my little 'santos' statues that I've collected (placed in front of a greeting card)

Chickie getting bored with the photo shoot. By the way, she's a Pomeranian who lost most of her fur due to a genetic disorder.

Just showing that my room isn't as pink as it appeared in the last post! I definitely have fresh flowers in a vase every chance I can...these are from my garden.

A dresser vignette - the St. Germain bottle reminds me of a perfume bottle.

We just wanted to give a special thank you to everyone who so kindly commented on our boudoir makeover! What a great response!
We also wanted to specifically thank those of you who linked to our post:
The City Sage (who just got our room posted on HOUSE BEAUTIFUL!!!!)
Eve's Apples Lingerie Blog (who posted about it before we did!!)
Layers of Meaning
Oh Hello!
even a small credit on Relish Small Pleasures

Also, here's a special thanks to The Daily News and LA.com for doing such a nice announcement of our SUMMER SALE!!