Outfit post: Sarah M. Holm + Bionic Unicorn

I'm not big on doing outfit posts, but when I wear a local design I like to try and give as many shout-outs as possible.

For Saturday's "Avoid the Grey" fashion show put on by Cliche, I wanted to be decked out in the shop's local designers. I wore a black cotton dress by Sarah M. Holm from Cliche - a perfectly-done little black dress and can be worn in countless ways. You can't see the back in the photo, which consists of spiderweb-like criss-crossing black straps. (You can kind of see it in this photo.) And it's still available in a full size run!

[Photo by Claire Molepske for Vita.mn]

I added a belt with a vintage brooch to give it a little something extra. I'm also wearing a necklace by local designer Bionic Unicorn, also sold at Cliche, a vintage fox fur, and Calpurnia Peach tights (you can't see it, but they're screen-printed with my initials on the back).

[Me with Teri Anvid at Get Lucky. Photo by Christian Erickson]