This is How I Live...in My Head

Vogue - October 2009
Karlie Kloss by Arthur Elgort

The text in the upper left-hand corner states: "Unmentionables of Mention: In a suite at the Ritz, she wears an ensemble inspired by photos of M. Dior dressing his mannequins before shows, which explains this chic déshabillé look [by] Christian Dior Haute Couture."
Ah yes, to be beautiful and beautifully dressed in a suite surrounded by gorgeous bouquets of roses at the Ritz in Paris...take me now! At least I've gotten a head-start; I've filled my room with roses and I'm wearing a pretty French bra. Next task, book a trip at the Ritz.

My new favorite word...déshabillé (the state of being partially dressed). I'm going to be pretentious and use this word during dinner tonight.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou